PASSION, DESIRE AND BILLIONAIRE FANTASIES
MILLS & BOON IS THE HEART AND SOUL OF MODERN DAY ROMANCE
With ‘billionaires’ and ‘erotica’ expected to lead discussions this Valentine’s Day with the upcoming release of the Fifty Shades of Grey movie, it was Mills & Boon that was there first.
Mills & Boon first introduced a billionaire romance in 1997 and has since produced over 386 billionaire stories.
Ahead of Valentine’s Day, we’re calling on Australians to enter to WIN Mills & Boon stories and explore the diversity that is love.
Dual Titles RRP $14.99
Mills & Boon have been setting hearts aflutter for more years than I care to remember and this Valentine’s Day they are offering you the chance to heat things up a little.
We have 10 Mills & Boon Duos for lucky Beauty and Lacers. If you want to be one of them tell us in the comments below about your favourite billionaire fantasy (keep it clean 😉 ).
Competition closes 17/02/15 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years, I have broadened my horizons considerably. In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews. Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS!