Valentine’s day, the most romantic day of the year, and it’s being celebrated by Harlequin and Mills & Boon with a Pop-Up event in Sydney that can win you some AMAZING prizes.
Attend the Valentine’s Day Pop-Up Event at Travelodge Sydney on Wentworth Avenue from 6pm for your chance to win.
Sam Rouen, reality TV star and fireman, will be there as a special guest.
To enter the competition you simply need to attend the event, snap a photo in front of the Australian Romance cover backdrop (with the help of a professional photographer) and share on social media with the hashtags #LoveMillsAndBoon and #RefreshinglySexy.
You could be in with a chance to win a $500 Travelodge voucher and a book pack. There are more prizes to be won on the night – books and wine – could you ask for more.
There is also a chance for one lucky Beauty and Lace club member to win a set of The Bachelorette books by Mills & Boon right here.
To be in with a chance to win this exclusive members only competition to be drawn in the wake of the pop-up event please tell us in the comments below about your perfect Valentine’s Day date.
Competition closes 15/02/17 midnight AEST. You must be a Beauty and Lace Club member to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years, I have broadened my horizons considerably. In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews. Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS!